Bring your horse and join us for the Trail Ride at Loretta Lynn’s Ranch in beautiful rural Tennessee!
Loretta’s Ranch features miles of trails spread over her 3000 acre property, located in Historic Hurricane Mills, TN situated right next to Hurricane Creek.
This seven day annual event not only offers dozens of hours of saddle time for all levels of riders but also features day time activities like kayaking and swimming. Additional nightly entertainment and events will also be featured and is sure to make this trail ride one that you’ll remember for years to come.
You’ll be served three hot meals every day while you and your family camp, ride, and play. In addition to the ranch activities we will be featuring:
- Extreme Trail Ride Competition
- Hay Rides
- Scavenger Hunts
- Dances and Shows
- Karaoke, mechanical bull, and more
- Award and Prize Giveaways
- Saddle Giveaway
- Cabin rentals are available!
Vendors will also be onsite so you can cowboy up with gear, apparel, and more!
- You Must bring your own horse.
- Pre-Registration: $310 Adult Admission (Includes hookup camping, all meals and entertainment!) (Pre-Registration ends on 9/4/2022 and price will increase to $340 on 9/5/2022 through the event)
- Pre-Registration: $255 Per child admission age 6-12 (5 and under FREE!) (Pre-Registration ends on 9/4/2022 and price will increase to $285 on 9/5/2022 through the event)
- Pre-Registration can be secured via $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Picket Lines Allowed but not provided
- Please call for Stall Availability (931-296-7700! Stalls are limited!)
- Covered Stalls $130/week Panel Stalls $85/week (Please help our staff and clean your stall at the end of your stay. We have done away with Stall cleaning fee)
- MANDATORY riders meeting Sunday 9/12/2021 at 8pm at the Pavilion.
- Trail Boss led rides and self guided marked trails
- Randy Speegle of No Bull Horse Training – Onsite clinics!
- Shoes are highly recommended – Farrier will be onsite (The Ranch trails are hilly and rocky)
- Negative Coggins Required
- No Stud Horses
We hope you’ll join our annual tradition and become a part of the Loretta Lynn Trail Ride family! Now 39 years running!
Call 931-296-7700 for more information or to make your stall and camping reservation!