Halloween Havoc in Hurricane Mills Chuckwagon Races: Outlaw Race at Loretta Lynn Ranch
CHUCKWAGON RACING RETURNS TO LORETTA LYNN’S RANCH OCTOBER 25TH – 29TH, 2023.
THIS RACE IS AN OUTLAW RACE
This action-packed wild west style event is chock full of all the racing action we can pack in a weekend! Whether you just drop in for a day or camp out for the whole event you’re sure to have a great time with all the cowboy fun we have planned! We will have live music, two nights of rodeo action, vendors, costume contests and more to be announced. Each day and night will have activity for you to enjoy your time at the Ranch!
Chuckwagon Racers go head-to-head in this fast and furious wild west sport! This Halloween Themed weekend will not disappoint. Whether you come for the event or come for the day you’re sure to have a great time with all the cowboy fun we have planned!
Activities and events include:
Chuckwagon racing on Saturday and Sunday, Costume Contest (Both for horse/team and People) Saturday, kids trick or treating, 2 nights of Rodeo action, Extreme Cowgirl competition, 2 nights of Concerts, vendors, food trucks, and more…
**This event is an outlaw race/money race (non-Sanctioned, no points).**
EVENT INFO/SCHEDULE COMING SOON!!!
• Full 4-day event pass (if arriving 10/25/23 or earlier): $75 per person.
• 3-day event pass (arriving Friday 10/27/23): $65 per person.
• Weekend Only event pass (10/28/23 – 10/29/23): $55 per person.
• Saturday only (10/28/23) Chuckwagon Pass: $35 per person. (Includes rodeo and concert)
• Sunday only (10/29/23) Chuckwagon Pass: $20 per person.
• Friday (10/27/23) Rodeo Only (Earliest arrival 5pm): $25 per person (includes access to concert after).
• Saturday (10/28/23) Rodeo Only (Earliest arrival 5pm): $25 per person (includes access to concert after).
• Children 10 and under are free.
CAMPING AND STALL PRICING (3 day minimum, does NOT include event pass):
**Prices are for 4 people per campsite. Additional people will result in $5 per night per person upcharge. Due to high demand, there is a 3-night minimum on all camping, cabins, and stalls.
• RV camping 50amp Full Hookup (No horses allowed on Stagecoach Hill): $45/Night plus tax.
• RV camping Water/Electric (lower campground and area 3): $40/night plus tax.
• Primitive Camping NO Water/Electric (lower campground and area 3): $25/night plus tax.
• Covered Stall Rentals: $95 plus tax (this price is for 3 nights) additional nights may be purchased at $25 per night plus tax.*
• Panel Stall Rentals (uncovered): $80 plus tax (this price is for 3 nights) additional nights may be purchased at $20 per night plus tax.*
*Only one animal per stall.
• Day parking: $10/Day per vehicle.
• Extra Vehicle: $10/Day per vehicle past the first per campsite.
You are allowed picket your horse on a picket line in designated areas (Must bring your own). Picket horses in a way that they can NOT reach any trees as they can damage the trees with hoofs thus eventually killing the tree. Keep horses out of campsites and away from electrical boxes/ water hookups.
Make sure you click “going”, share the event, and invite your friends to stay up to date on announcements regarding the event!
**Special Event Cancellation Policy: This event is rain or shine. Due to high demand, Camping, Cabins, and Stall rental is non-refundable within 30 days of the event start date. 75% refund if cancelling outside of the 30 days period. No exceptions.**
The Ranch itself has plenty of places for you to stay whether that is tent camping, RV sites, or cabin rentals. Book early as cabins and campsites fill up quickly! If you are a country music fan you can also tour Loretta’s home and museum or pick up a souvenir from our gift shops. With hundreds of acres of beautiful rural Tennessee at your disposal you will be sure to find something you can enjoy.
Any additional questions or inquiries call the Loretta Lynn Ranch Office at 931-296-7700.
Vending opportunities are available. Please email [email protected] for information.